To make environmental technologies “Made in Germany” globally accessible, a compendium on industrial wastewater treatment has been compiled. This compendium is intended to provide decision-makers in the wastewater sector in the MENA region (Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and Jordan) and India with a guide to help them implement effective and sustainable strategies and technologies. The compendium thus offers a thematic overview of sustainable solutions in the field of industrial water treatment, concrete examples of the possible applications of sustainable (German) technologies and the experienced view of practitioners in adapting and applying the technologies on site.
Objectives of the compendium are:
- Description of the challenges of various industrial sectors in the MENA region and India
- Presentation of German solutions (best practice examples)
- Guide for business managers and other decision-makers in the regions
The compendium is a project funded by the German Federal Ministry for the Environment (BMU). The project is part of the Global Project “Support of the Export Initiative for Environmental Technologies” that is implemented by the Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU).
- Download Industrial Water Compendium EN
- Download Industrial Water Compendium FR
- Download Industrial Water Compendium AR
- Download Industrial Water Compendium DE