GWP supports the Federal Foreign Trade Fair Program with regard to international trade fairs for water and wastewater management.
The Foreign Trade Fair Program of the Federal Ministry of Economics (BMWi) and the Exhibition and Trade Fair Committee of German Business (AUMA) enables companies to participate in foreign trade fairs on favorable terms. Companies can present their high-quality products from Germany at joint stands under the umbrella brand “Made in Germany”.
Together with the associations DWA, VDMA and GSTT alternately, GWP oversees the German joint presence at the foreign trade fairs that are relevant for the industry. In addition to looking after the trade fair stand, we organize activities for the supporting program of the trade fairs wherever possible and if the exhibiting companies are interested.
If you are interested in participating as an exhibitor at the German Pavilion, please contact us!
Your benefits at a glance
- discounted conditions
- good visibility
- strong umbrella brand “Made in Germany”
- Support in advance in planning the trade fair
- On-site contact person at the exhibition stand
Current arguments for participation in the foreign trade fair programme
Due to the pandemic situation, the BMWi is significantly increasing its support for companies. This has the following additional advantages for you:
- The current prices have been reduced again significantly by up to 50 % for the 1st to the 4th participation.
- The minimum number of participants has been reduced to six exhibitors.
- The BMWi plans to restart counting the participation of companies in the AMP for all joint stands from mid-2021. This would mean that the participation prices for all exhibitors would be at the same favourable level as for market entrants for the next four years.