Would you like to develop a foreign market? Take advantage of the supported measures of the Market Development Program (MEP) of the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi).
The MEP pursues the goal of positioning and disseminating German technologies and services internationally more strongly in order to increase the market potential for German technologies and German know-how.
Participants gather valuable first-hand market information, can present themselves and meet potential business partners.
- Information events in Germany
- Market research and business development trips abroad
- Service presentations abroad
- Information trips to Germany for foreign decision-makers
For trips abroad, in addition to the individual travel and catering costs, a personal contribution of 500 to 1,000 euros is incurred depending on the size of the company.
Your benefits at a glance
- First-hand market information
- Explore new markets
- Networking and making contacts
- Meet business partners on site
- develop markets
- Success in foreign business / increase exports
- Time and cost savings
Within the framework of the BMWi market development program, GWP organizes numerous business trips abroad as well as information trips to Germany for foreign decision makers.
The first ten measures have been defined for 2020:
- Egypt (02.02.-06.02.2019)
- Pakistan (08.06.-12.06.2020)
- USA (JUNE 21-26, 2020)
- Malaysia (21.09.-25.09.2020)
- Serbia & Northern Macedonia (28.09-02.10.2020)
There is a need in the countries for technologies both in the field of drinking water production and wastewater treatment. Of particular interest in Pakistan, for example, are water treatment plants for water-intensive industry, shopping centres, hotels and other large private consumers.
Information trips to Germany:
- South Africa/Namibia (04.05.-08.05.2020)
- Tunisia (04.05.-08.05.2020) (PDF)
- Ukraine (03.05.-07.05.2020)
- Indonesia (29.06.-03.07.2020) (PDF)
The information trips to Germany give foreign decision-makers the opportunity to gather valuable first-hand market information, present themselves and meet potential business partners in Germany.
Service presentations abroad:
- Kenia (22.06.-26.06.2020)