World Water-Tech Innovation Summit
We’re delighted to support the World Water-Tech Innovation Summit in London on February 22-23, 2022.
Book your ticket now and save 10% with our special membership discount code: GWP10: www.worldwatertechinnovation.com/register. This offer only applies to GWP-members.
Building Climate Resilience in Water
Now in its 11th year, the World Water-Tech Innovation Summit has become a catalyst for innovation and an annual meeting place for the global water ecosystem. Utilities, regulators, engineering firms, technology giants, start-ups, and investors come together to share their experiences and identify future partners.
Held on February 22-23, the summit will combine a physical event in London with a smart virtual platform to connect our in-person attendees with international participants joining us online. Through interactive panels, breakout roundtables and 1-1 meetings, the summit will bring together a bigger network than ever before for two days of dialogue and deal-making.
An expert speaking faculty featuring water utility executives and the industry’s leading innovators will tackle the critical issues of 2022:
- Addressing Global Water Challenges: Efficiency, Sustainability & Resilience
- Net Zero Strategies: Scaling Carbon Neutral Water Technology
- Drought Resilience: The Future of Water Transport, Desalination & Reuse
- Flood Resilience: Merging Technology & Nature to Mitigate Extreme Weather Events
- Policy Implications: Regulation as a Stepping Stone to Innovation
- Drinking Water Quality: Digital Tools to Address Evolving Contamination Challenges
- Open Data Platforms: Exploring the Value of Data Sharing & Barriers to Adoption
- Green Financing: Designing New Finance Models to Accelerate Disruptive Innovation
- Smart Sewers: Employing a Data-Driven Approach to Wastewater Management
- Resource Recovery: Building a Circular Water Economy
- Leak Forecasting & Reduction: Harnessing Predictive Technologies
- Success through Failure: Fostering a Learning Culture
Through collaboration with the UK Department for International Trade, the World Water-Tech Innovation Summit attracts large delegations from Europe, Asia, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia who come to showcase best-in-class innovation and form lasting business partnerships.
By sharing best practice from around the globe and facilitating new connections and collaborations, the summit offers an invaluable platform for creating a greener, more resilient global water sector.
All content will be available to watch on demand for a month after the summit.
Summit website: https://worldwatertechinnovation.com/
|In Person||Virtual access only|
|Early Bird Price: £1200 + VAT (until January 7)||Early Bird Price: £395 + VAT (until November 26)|
|Full Price: £1,450 + VAT||Full Price: £495 + VAT|