Exclusive offer for GWP members
We are delighted to be supporting the World Water-Tech Innovation Summit in London on 22-23 February 2022.
Book before January 7th to take advantage of the early bird rate of GBP 1,200 (in person) or £395 (virtually) and save a further 10% with our special member discount code:
GWP10: www.worldwatertechinnovation.com/register. Offer valid for GWP members only.
Building climate resilience in the water sector
Now in its 11th year, the World Water-Tech Innovation Summit has become a catalyst for innovation and an annual meeting place for the global water ecosystem. Utilities, regulators, engineering firms, technology giants, start-ups, and investors come together to share their experiences and identify future partners.
Held on February 22-23, the summit will combine a physical event in London with a smart virtual platform to connect our in-person attendees with international participants joining us online (hybrid event format). Through interactive panels, breakout roundtables and 1-1 meetings, the summit will bring together a bigger network than ever before for two days of dialogue and deal-making.
An expert panel of water utility executives and leading industry innovators will address the critical issues of 2022:
• Addressing Global Water Challenges: Efficiency, Sustainability & Resilience
• Net Zero Strategies: Scaling Carbon Neutral Water Technology
• Drought Resilience: The Future of Water Transport, Desalination & Reuse
• Flood Resilience: Merging Technology & Nature to Mitigate Extreme Weather Events
• Policy Implications: Regulation as a Stepping Stone to Innovation
• Drinking Water Quality: Digital Tools to Address Evolving Contamination Challenges
• Open Data Platforms: Exploring the Value of Data Sharing & Barriers to Adoption
• Green Financing: Designing New Finance Models to Accelerate Disruptive Innovation
• Smart Sewers: Employing a Data-Driven Approach to Wastewater Management
• Resource Recovery: Building a Circular Water Economy
• Leak Forecasting & Reduction: Harnessing Predictive Technologies
• Success through Failure: Fostering a Learning Culture
Through collaboration with the UK Department for International Trade, the World Water-Tech Innovation Summit attracts large delegations from Europe, Asia, North America, South America, the Middle East, Africa and Australasia who come to showcase best-in-class innovation and form lasting business partnerships
By sharing best practices from around the world and fostering new connections and collaborations, the summit provides an invaluable platform for creating a greener, more resilient global water sector.
All content will be available on demand for one month after the summit.
|In person attendance
|Early Bird ticket: £1200 + VAT (until January 7th)||Early Bird ticket: £395 + VAT (unitl November 26th)|
|Regular ticket: £1,450 + VAT||Regular ticket: £495 + VAT|